1. Bookings are only made online through the website or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For your convenience you can book your appointment through our online booking service. If you want to arrange an appointment, we recommend that you book it as far in advance as possible.
3. As there is minimal time between bookings, we can only allocate 10 minutes of waiting time, if you are running late. After that time it is not possible to take you as it will impact on the time allocated for the next client.
4. For your convenience you can cancel or reschedule your appointment online up to 48 hours prior to your appointment and avoid a cancellation fee. If you are unable to attend your appointment you must cancel or reschedule it using the online tool available in your confirmation email. It is your responsibility to remember your appointment but as a courtesy to our guests we send one reminder when booking and another 72 hours prior to your appointment. If you encounter any issues doing so, please contact us by email email@example.com taking into account we are not open on Sundays and Mondays.
5. Our appointments are on a one to one basis so we aim to keep things as comfortable as possible. We kindly ask you to not bring anyone along for your appointment. For specific cases where companionship is a requirement please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
6. We do not take clients outside the salons opening hours or outside the time allocated for each appointment. This restriction also applies to the buying of products.
7. The time allocated for each client varies according to the client’s hair needs, but on average the treatment takes 2 hours +. Try to arrange your appointment on a day when you are free, so that you can come to your The Curly Look experience without rushing or being in a hurry.
8. In the case of cancellation without notification you will loose your deposit as this will be taken as a cancellation fee.
9. To book Returning Guests Curly Cuts, your last visit should be no longer than 170 days. Otherwise it will require a revision of your hair through a Curly Session. This service requires your hair to be fully styled and set with products and routine already prescribed on previous appointments. Failing to follow these instructions may result in extra charges.
10. If you are returning to a Curly Session you must try to implement the advice and preparation shared with you on your previous appointment.
11. If you had a hair cut in a short time previous to your appointment, you may have to wait a few months until your curls are ready to get a Customised Curly Cut. For enquiries please attach a picture of your hair in its natural state when emailing us at email@example.com
Health Guidelines 2020
Following the Official Health Department guidelines, TheCurlyLook have implemented steps to ensure your safety and well being. These are meant to protect you and prevent exposure. If you are unable to comply with any of these steps, please let us know with 72 hours in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Protective PPE Guidelines
All clients are asked to bring their masks and wear that at the entire time while in the salon, if you do not have one you can purchase in the salon at a small cost.
For your upcoming appointment:
– Only 1 client is allowed in the salon at a time.
– Please wash/sanitize hands at our entrance. Hands sanitizer will be provided.
– Thermal Temperature will be checked
– Please bring minimal personal items. No drinks or water bottles, laptops, jackets etc. We will have a dedicated container for you to place your items.
– Unfortunately, we cannot offer any amenities. So please hydrate before/ after your appointment.
We are caring for our community and making your Curl Experience safer.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any further queries.
*** We hold the right to refuse service if any of the above are broken***
We value our client't time as well as ours. All services require a 50% deposit in order to reserve your appointment. It will go towards your services. All appointments must be booked. Services can take from 1-3 hours. There are no walk ins.
There is a 48 hours cancellation policy. If you cancel or change your appointment in less than
48 hours your deposit will not be refundable.
It's understood that things happen sometimes, so there is a 10-15 minutes grace period given for lateness. If you are more than 30 minutes late, you will be charged a lateness fee. We reserve the right to cancel or modify services as needed to stay on time for all following appointments..
Our appointments are on a one to one basis, so please, only clients with appointments are allowed in the studio.
Please don't. Thanks