1. Bookings are only made online through the website or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. We only work through our booking service. If you want to book an appointment, try to book it with at least two weeks in advance. For Saturday’s bookings, we advise you to make your appointment at least four weeks in advance.
3. As there is minimal time between bookings, we can only allocate 10 minutes of waiting time, if you are running late. After that time it is not possible to take you as it will impact on the time allocated for the next client.
4. If you are unable to attend or would like to change your booking, please contact us directly on the number which will be provided to you after you book your appointment. We MUST be notified by text (353 870664217) within 48 hours so that we can fill that space with a client who may be on the waiting list for that week.
5. Our working area is small and to keep things as comfortable as possible, we kindly ask that you only come accompanied if necessary. Although, children under the age of 18 must always be accompanied by an adult.
6. We do not take clients outside the salons opening hours or outside the time allocated for each appointment. This restriction also applies to the buying of products.
7. The time allocated for each client varies according to the client’s hair needs, but on average the treatment takes 2 hours. Try to arrange your appointment on a day when you are free, so that you can come to your hair care treatment without rushing or hurrying.
8. In case of cancellation without notification, a fee of 50% will be charged on top of the original price for your hair treatment.
9. To book express services your last cut should be no longer than 150 days. Otherwise it will require a revision of your hair through a Curly Session. This service requires your hair to be fully styled and set with products and routine already prescribed on previous appointments. Failing to follow these instructions it may result on extra charges.
10. If you had a hair cut in in a short period of time you may have to wait a certain amount of time until you are ready to get a Customised Curly Cut. For enquiries please attach a picture of your following our guidelines below.
PREPARATION: We kindly remind that it is most essential that you arrive with your curls ready for your appointment following these steps:
For customers who are transitioning into natural hair:you must have at least 15 cm of natural hair or be willing to very short cut
Having agreed with our policies, please click on the link bellow to make your appointment.
Appointments usually take up to 2 hours. We take time and care in order to provide you with our best service. Be aware that treatments and drying time cannot be predicted on your first visit, and therefore try to not book anything directly after your appointment.